BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading is a clip-on barricading system that prevents dropped objects falling from scaffolds and injuring People below.
Made from a lightweight advanced polymer blend, BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading clips on to scaffolding railing and prevents dropped Objects from falling to lower levels.
The BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading system is versatile and can be adapted to suit any workplace. When working with Scaffolding, BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading is Your go to solution to protect both your workers and the public from dropped objects. With our specifically designed Stop Drop™ Barricading, you can prevent dropped objects and debris from falling to lower levels.
Fast set up and dismantle:
- Don’t waste time cable-tying shadecloth to your scaffolding, just snap on the BLH Stop Drop™ Safety Barricading
- Quick and simple to cut and trim panels to size
- Temporary and re-useable, can be pulled down quickly and moved to next work area
- No welding or hot work required.
- Light weight, reducing manual handling issues when installing or removing.
- Sailability is minimised due to the unique design of the barricading panels
- Prevents dropped objects and debris from leaving the scaffolding area and harming those below
- Highly visible
- No sharp edges, pinch points or catch points
BLH Stop Drop™ Safety Barricading is quick and easy to install and remove. The flexible polymer material utilised in the barricading is lightweight, and has a low wind rating.
Dropped Objects falling from height can cause serious injury or death. The BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading system can prevent dropped Objects from leaving the scaffolding, containing the threat. Advantages of BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading include:
- Used as dropped object prevention on platforms, stairways, stair risers, scaffolding and many more applications
- Innovative snap lock and clip on design requires no bolts or additional fasteners
- Non-obscuring, does not block line of sight or illumination
- Recyclable polymers used for a greener environment
- Externally tested and certified
- Static resistant (on request)
- Corrosion resistant
- Fire rated
- Impact rated
- Chemical resistant
- UV Stabilised
- Available in a range of colours [standard colour Yellow]
- Ageing resistant
- Light weight
- Wind rated – wind tunnel tested
- No sharp edges
- No pinch points or catch points
- Suits permanent or temporary installations
- Easy to remove and store
- Barricading System fits a variety of sizes, thicknesses and shapes of handrail
- Low cost installations
- No hot work permits required
- Fast and easy to install, minimising disruptions onsite
- No onsite design or fabrication required
- Glare resistant
- Non heat conductive
Do you need a quote or some more information about or products?