BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading & BLH Guarding Solutions™
conform to relevant worldwide recognised standards and regulations. BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading & BLH Guarding
Solutions™ have been designed to comply and function in accordance with the
following standards and regulations with appropriate pre risk assessment
- AS-4576 This Australian Standard gives practical guidance for the training and certification of scaffolders, the preparation of sites for scaffolding and the safe selection, supply, erection, alteration, dismantling, maintenance, inspection and use of scaffolding and scaffolding equipment.
- AS-1576 This Australian Standard sets out design and operational requirements for scaffolding systems, scaffolding equipment and scaffolds. It also includes the specifications for catch platforms erected on scaffolds. The stairway details also apply to temporary stairways for use on a general construction site.
- AS-1170.2 This Australian Standard sets out procedures for determining wind speeds and resulting wind actions to be used in the structural design of structures subjected to wind actions other than those caused by tornadoes.
US Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- 29-CFR 1910.28(a)(17) *(10mm mesh)– Scaffolds shall be provided with a screen between the toe board and the guardrail, extending along the entire opening, consisting of No.18 gauge US Standard Wire one-half-inch (12.7mm) mesh or the equivalent, where persons are required to work or pass under the scaffolds
International Organisation for Standardisation
- ISO-13849-1 provides safety requirements and guidance on the principles for the design and integration of safety-related parts of control systems (SRP/CS), including the design of software. For these parts of SRP/CS, it specifies characteristics that include the performance level required for carrying out safety functions. It applies to SRP/CS, regardless of the type of technology and energy used (electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, etc.), for all kinds of machinery. It does not specify the safety functions or performance levels that are to be used in a particular case.
Local Legislations and Regulations
BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading System/BLH Guarding Systems meet the criteria set out by local legislations / regulations in accordance with Safety Barricading/Guarding Systems requirements. These regulations are drawn up by the relevant governing bodies like:
- Department of Occupational Safety & Health (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
- Workplace Safety & Health Act (Ministry of Manpower Singapore)
- Safety & Health Order 2009 (Brunei)
- Department of Labour (South Africa)
These regulations are developed based on one or more of the internationally recognised standards mentioned above.
Do you need a quote or some more information about or products?